Traineeships at the Information Office of the Opolskie Region in Brussels
Are you a local government employee or a student / graduate of a degree programme in language studies, political science, international relations or European cooperation? Would you like to expand your knowledge on the European Union and take up work in Brussels – the heart of the European community?
You may complete an traineeship in an EU environment – at our Brussels office!
- Participation in meetings and events organised by European institutions and organisations in Brussels
- Following and preparing information on news concerning EU legislation, events and projects
- Updating information on the website and in social media
- Assistance in the organisation of events and meetings
- good knowledge of EU institutions and an interest in regional and national policies
- good command of English or French
- synthetic thinking and good editorial skills
- flexibility and willingness to take on challenges
- ability to work on an unsupervised basis, initiative and enthusiasm
Duration: 1-3 months
This is an unpaid traineeship*
* NOTE: For residents and students of the partner regions of the Four Party Agreement between the Opolskie Voivodeship, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, Central Bohemian Region and Rhineland-Palatinate, we have a special traineeship funding offer. Do not hesitate to contact us today!